Our refund and exchange policy is displayed in our store.
- A full refund or exchange will be offered to all customers in possession of a valid receipt, provided the merchandise is returned unused, with the original tags still attached, within 28 days from date of purchase.
- Refunds will be made according to the method of payment at the time of purchase. Where the purchase was made by a debit or credit card the refund will be made to this card, provided the cardholder is present and in possession of the card otherwise an exchange will be offered. Please note a refund back onto a debit or credit card can take between 5 and 10 working days.
- Because of the nature of some products, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on beds, collars, harnesses or grooming products. This list is not exhaustive and does not affect your statutory rights.
- In the event that you have purchased a faulty item, a refund or exchange will be processed. Rupert’s does not offer postal exchanges or refunds.
- We take pride in supplying quality products and aim to look over every product we sell to ensure they are fit for purpose .
- Credit notes may be issued on faulty products.
- We advise supervised play with all toys we sell. Every dog is different and plays differently which can result in the breakage of toys. We cannot offer refunds on toys / products that are damaged by incorrect usage or usage not fit for purpose. Please ask a member of staff for advice on selecting the correct toy to suit your dog.